Enrico Fermi Institute

The Institute for Nuclear Studies was founded September 1945 as part of the University of Chicago with Samuel King Allison as director. On November 20, 1955 it was renamed The Enrico Fermi Institute for Nuclear Studies. The name was shortened to The Enrico Fermi Institute (EFI) in January 1968.

Research activities

Notable staff

See also

External links

Coordinates: 41°47′31″N 87°36′6″W / 41.79194°N 87.60167°W / 41.79194; -87.60167

This article is issued from Wikipedia - version of the 12/23/2015. The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike but additional terms may apply for the media files.