Encyclopedia of Korean Culture
|Author||Academy of Korean Studies: 3,800 named contributors; editorial staff|
|Publisher||DongBang Media Co.|
|Media type||28 volumes (hardbound)|
|Encyclopedia of Korean Culture|
|Revised Romanization||Hanguk Minjok Munhwa Daebaekgwasajeon|
|McCune–Reischauer||Han'guk Minjok Munhwa Taebaekkwasajŏn|
The Encyclopedia of Korean Culture is a Korean language encyclopedia published by the Academy of Korean Studies and DongBang Media Co. In 2001, the digital edition EncyKorea was published on CD-ROM and DVD. The articles in the encyclopedia are aimed at readers who want to learn about Korean culture and history, and were written by over 3,800 scholars and expert contributors—mainly associated with the Academy of Korean Studies. It is widely perceived as the most extensive encyclopedia of Korean studies.
- Doosan Encyclopedia
- List of digital library projects
- Lists of encyclopedias
- List of encyclopedias by branch of knowledge
- List of encyclopedias by language
- List of historical encyclopedias
- List of online encyclopedias
- "민족문화 백과사전 디지털 증보판 출시" [The revised edition of Encyclopedia of Korean Culture is released on digital media] (in Korean). Munhwa Ilbo. 2001-10-22. Retrieved 2008-04-28.