|Coordinates||55°43′14″N 12°32′28″E / 55.72056°N 12.54111°ECoordinates: 55°43′14″N 12°32′28″E / 55.72056°N 12.54111°E|
The station was not one of the original stations on the Slangerup Station. The station opened on 20 April 1906. The station building was one of the smallest on the rail line and of the same type as the ne on Hareskov Station. A the time of its opening, it was still surrounded by open farm land. The station only attracted few passengers due to competition from the tram lines to nearby Bispebjerg but was of more importance as a fraight station due to a lumberyard at the site. The station was closed on 31 March but reopened as an S-train station on 25 September 1977.
|Preceding station||S-train||Following station|
toward Høje Taastrup
- "København - Slangerup Banen" (in Danish). evp.dk. Retrieved 29 January 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Emdrup station.|