Electoral district of Herbert
|Coordinates||17°50′S 146°2′E / 17.833°S 146.033°ECoordinates: 17°50′S 146°2′E / 17.833°S 146.033°E|
Herbert was created in 1888. It was located in north-east Queensland, initially from Cairns to Townsville. It was abolished in the 1949 redistribution (taking effect at the 1950 elections), being incorporated into the newly created Electoral district of Mourilyan.
|Alfred Cowley||Ministerial||12 May 1888 – 18 May 1907|
|William Lennon||Labor||18 May 1907 – 16 Jan 1920|
|Percy Pease||Labor||10 Apr 1920 – 17 Sep 1940|
|Stephen Theodore||Labor||9 Nov 1940 – 29 Apr 1950|
- Electoral districts of Queensland
- Members of the Queensland Legislative Assembly by year
- Category:Members of the Queensland Legislative Assembly by name
- "Representatives of Queensland State Electorates 1860 - 2012" (PDF). Queensland Parliament.
- "Alphabetical Register of Members of the Legislative Assembly 1860-2012 and of the Legislative Council 1860-1922" (PDF). Queensland Parliament.