Electoral district of Cambooya
|Coordinates||27°43′S 151°52′E / 27.717°S 151.867°ECoordinates: 27°43′S 151°52′E / 27.717°S 151.867°E|
Cambooya was abolished at the 1912 elections, renamed the Electoral district of Pittsworth.
|Patrick Perkins||none||10 May 1888 – 6 May 1893|
|Henry John Daniels||Labor||6 May 1893 – 18 Mar 1899|
|Donald Mackintosh||Ministerial||18 Mar 1899 – 27 Apr 1912|
- Electoral districts of Queensland
- Members of the Queensland Legislative Assembly by year
- Category:Members of the Queensland Legislative Assembly by name
- "Representatives of Queensland State Electorates 1860 - 2012" (PDF). Queensland Parliament.
- "Alphabetical Register of Members of the Legislative Assembly 1860-2012 and of the Legislative Council 1860-1922" (PDF). Queensland Parliament.