Location in Libya
|Coordinates: 32°33′43″N 21°15′10″E / 32.56194°N 21.25278°ECoordinates: 32°33′43″N 21°15′10″E / 32.56194°N 21.25278°E|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
El Bayyada was founded in 1938, under the Italian rule, as one of the rural villages which had to be populated by Italian colonists. It was named Villaggio D'Annunzio after the well-known Italian poet Gabriele d'Annunzio, and was designed by Italian architect Florestano Di Fausto.
- Amraja M. el Khajkhaj, "Noumou al Mudon as Sagheera fi Libia", Dar as Saqia, Benghazi-2008, p.120.
- Al Ain newspaper, 26 September 2011, no. 20, Dar al Faris al Arabi, p.7.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to El Bayyada.|