Edward Stourton, 27th Baron Mowbray
Edward William Stephen Stourton|
17 April 1953
|Predecessor||26th Baron Mowbray|
|Spouse(s)||Penelope Lucy Brunet|
Charles Stourton, 26th Baron Mowbray |
Jane Faith de Yarburgh-Bateson
Edward William Stephen Stourton, 27th Baron Mowbray, 28th Baron Segrave and 24th Baron Stourton (born 17 April 1953) is a British peer.
Edward Stourton was born on 17 April 1953. He is the son of Charles Stourton, 23rd Baron Stourton, 27th Baron Segrave and 26th Baron Mowbray and Hon Jane Faith de Yarburgh-Bateson, daughter of Stephen de Yarburgh-Bateson, 5th Baron Deramore. He was educated at Ampleforth College. He inherited his father's titles on 12 December 2006.
Marriage & Children
- Hon (Sarah) Louise Stourton (born 28 February 1982); married in 2011 Harry Aubrey-Fletcher (born 1982), youngest son of Sir Henry Aubrey-Fletcher, 8th Baronet, and a close friend of Prince William, Duke of Cambridge since their Eton days.
- Hon Isabella Laura Stourton (born 1983)
- Hon Camilla Charlotte Stourton (born 1987)
- Hon Francesca Jane Stourton (born 1988)
- Hon James Charles Peter Stourton (born 12 December 1991), heir apparent to the baronies.
|Ancestors of Edward Stourton, 27th Baron Mowbray|
- "thePeerage". Retrieved 2007-01-04.
|Peerage of England|
|Baron Mowbray, Segrave and Stourton
| Succeeded by|