E. Ruth Anderson
Elsie Ruth Anderson (23 Jun 1907 Rhode Island – 24 November 1989 Boston, Massachusetts) was an American meteorologist and editor. Anderson attended the New England Conservatory of Music from 1924 to 1931, 1934, and 1940 to 1941. She earned a diploma from the New England Conservatory in "Orchestral Course in Violin" in June 1931.
- Contemporary American Composers: A Biographical Dictionary, G K Hall & Co. (G.K. Hall was acquired by ITT in September 1969 and sold to Macmillan Publishing in 1985; it is now an imprint of Thomson Gale)
- New England Conservatory Archives
- Passport to Knowledge. "World War II and the Broadening of Opportunities". Retrieved 16 April 2011.
- The Money Manias: The Eras of Great Speculation in America, 1770–1970, by Robert Sobel, Weybright and Talley (1973); OCLC 802889
- Amazon. "E. Ruth Anderson". Retrieved 16 April 2011.