Schloss Drachenburg is a private villa in palace style constructed in the late 19th century. It was completed in only two years (1882–84) on the Drachenfels hill in Königswinter, a German town on the Rhine near the city of Bonn. Baron Stephan von Sarter (1833–1902), a broker and banker, planned to live there, but never did.
- View from below (Bonn-Mehlem)
- Drachenburg Castle from above
- Drachenburg Castle in 1900
- Drachenburg castle (left) and Drachenfels ruin (right) on the Drachenfels mountain
- Media related to Schloss Drachenburg at Wikimedia Commons
- Schloss Drachenburg - official site (German)
- Schloss Drachenburg - official site (English)