|Middle East & North Africa|
|Alexandre and Julien Hawari, Co-CEOs|
Number of employees
Mediaquest Corporation is a privately owned publishing house based in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. In 2011 the business publication Saneou Al Hadath, a Mediaquest property, rated Dubai the "Best Arab City to Live in."
Mediaquest was founded in Paris in 1987. It primarily serves the Middle East and North African (MENA) markets. In January 2008 the company acquired the Gulf Marketing Review, Al Tasweeq Al Arabi and Raceweek titles from Gray Business Communications. Other titles include Trends, Saneou Al Hadath, Arabies and Communicate. As of 2012 the company had about 150 employees. Magazines are published in Arabic, English, and French.
The company runs a news web site and an online business magazine. "Dotmena", a subsidiary founded in 2010, is an online advertising network that runs ads on over 2,000 websites. This includes sites run by Mediaquest and other sites such as Eurosport Arabia, Beirut Night Life, Auto Middle East and France 24.
- "Company Overview of Mediaquest Corp". Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved 2012-10-28.
- "Saneou Al Hadath Unveils the MENA Region's Top Cities". Zawya. Mar 16, 2011. Retrieved 2012-10-28.
- "About Us". Mediaquest Corporation. Retrieved January 12, 2013.
- "Mediaquest Corp. buys out GBC publications and conference divisions". MediaME. 2007-12-30. Retrieved 2012-10-28.
- "Who We Are". dotmena. Retrieved 2012-10-28.
- "Mediaquest Corp. Launches DOTMENA network". dotmena. January 4, 2011. Retrieved 2012-10-28.