Dony MacManus is an Irish sculptor and educator.
MacManus graduated with a degree from the National College of Art and Design in Dublin, as well as an Art Teaching Diploma. He worked as a teacher in St. David's, Artane, Dublin. He studied in New York Academy of Art gaining a Masters. He has a number of sculptures on display in New York and Washington D.C.
MacManus returned to Ireland in 2004 and founded Irish Academy of Figurative Art, in Ranelagh in Dublin.
- The Linesman (1999), by Dony MacManus, Dublin Docklands
- Cardinal Newman (2004), by Dony MacManus, Catholic Information Center, Washington D.C.
- Archbishop Fulton Sheen (2016), by Dony MacManus, Saint Malachy's Roman Catholic Church, New York.
- Arlington Forum Lecture Dony MacManus – Restoring a Theology of Body in Art
- Irish Academy of Figurative Art
- Faculty Sacred Art School
- Florence Sacred Art School Seeks Religious Renaissance Huffington Post Religion
- The Linesman Dublin Docklands Authority
- Archbishop Sheen Statue inspire a new generation by Michael Kelly, Irish Catholic, 30 June 2015.