Domenico Scala (cinematographer)
Domenico Scala (1903–1989) was an Italian cinematographer. He was credited for more than 60 films. He worked with Aldo Tonti to create the distinctive look of Luchino Visconti's 1943 classic Ossessione. Other films with cinematography by Scala include Steel, The Blue Fleet, Escape to France and The Earth Cries Out.
- Lowered Sails (1931)
- The Opera Singer (1932)
- What Scoundrels Men Are! (1932)
- Fanny (1933)
- The Knight of San Marco (1939)
- Crime News (1947)
- Barrier to the North (1950)
- "The Buffalo Film Seminars, February 8, 2011. (XXII:4) Luchino Visconti, OSSESSIONE/OBSESSION (1943, 140 min)" (PDF). February 8, 2011. Retrieved 2015-06-14.
- Moliterno, Gino (2008). Historical Dictionary of Italian Cinema (Historical Dictionaries of Literature and the Arts). Scarecrow Press. ISBN 9780810862548.