District 7, Ho Chi Minh City
Location in Vietnam
|Coordinates: 10°44′19″N 106°43′35″E / 10.73861°N 106.72639°ECoordinates: 10°44′19″N 106°43′35″E / 10.73861°N 106.72639°E|
|Centrally Governed City||Ho Chi Minh City|
|Seat||1362 Huỳnh Tấn Phát St, Phú Mỹ ward|
|• Total||35.76 km2 (13.81 sq mi)|
|• Density||7,700/km2 (20,000/sq mi)|
|• Main ethnic groups||predominantly Kinh|
|Time zone||ICT (UTC+07)|
District 7 is connected to District 2 by the Phú Mỹ Bridge, which opened in September 2009.
District 7 consists of 10 wards (phường):
Primary and secondary schools
The Saigon South International School is in District 7.
The Canadian International School and Bilingual Canadian International School are in District 7. They have over 1600 students between the two campuses. CIS is a Diploma Programme School.
Korean International School, HCMC is located in Tan Phu, District 7.
Taipei School in Ho Chi Minh City is located in Tan Phu, District 7.
- "HCMC's Population and population density in 2010 by district". HCMC Office of Statistics. Retrieved Feb 4, 2014.
- "Contact Us." Saigon South International School. Retrieved on August 17, 2015. "78 Nguyen Duc Canh Tan Phong Ward, District 7 Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam"
- "学校の概要." The Japanese School in Ho Chi Minh City. Retrieved on 23 January 2015. "Saigon South, Block M9,Tan Phu Street, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam"
- "アジアの補習授業校一覧" (Archive). MEXT. March 28, 2005. "Khu do thi Nam SaiGon, LoM9. P Tan Phu, Dist, 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Num" Retrieved on April 9, 2015. The old website of the hoshuko
- "Korean School Information - 호치민한국학교" (Archive). Overseas Korean Educational Institutions. May 5, 2004. Retrieved on September 22, 2015.
- Home page. Taipei School in Ho Chi Minh City. Retrieved on January 10, 2016. "Lo S3, Khu A, Do Thi Moi, Nam TP, P. Tan Phu, Q.7, HCMC"
- . Ngo Quyen Highschool. Retrieved on October 9, 2016. "1360 Huỳnh Tấn Phát, phường Phú Mỹ, Q.7, HCMC"