The 1956 SCCA H-Modified National Champion was a Devin powered by a 2-cylinder Panhard engine modified with Manx Norton motorcycle cylinder heads. This may have been the first-ever automotive use of belt-driven (double, in this case) overhead camshafts.
- Devin Panhard
- Devin-D (VW or Porsche engine)
- Devin-SS (283ci Chev V8 powered)
- Devin-C (Corvair engine)
- Devin-F (Triumph TR3-based)
- The Roosevelt Devin
- Devin bodied Bandini
- Devin Bodied 1957 Echidna "1986 Bahama Grand Prix" (Kline over Moss )
- "The Devin Panhard". Retrieved on April 9, 2008.
- Ritch, Ocee. "Small bore... big pull!" Sports Cars Illustrated, May 1957. Retrieved on December 23, 2010.