|Look up detonator in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A detonator is a device used to trigger an explosive device.
Detonator may also refer to:
- Detonator (railway), a railway device used to make a loud warning sound to train drivers
- Detonator (album), a 1990 music album by Ratt
- Detonator (EP), a 2002 music album by Fearscape
- Detonator (Worlds of Fun), a "space shot" amusement park ride at Worlds of Fun in Kansas City, Missouri
- Detonator (Thorpe Park), a drop tower amusement park ride at Thorpe Park in Chertsey, Surrey, England
- Death Train, also known as Detonator, a 1993 made-for-TV movie starring Pierce Brosnan and Patrick Stewart
The Detonator or The Detonators may refer to:
- The Detonator, a 2006 film starring Wesley Snipes
- The Detonators (TV series), a documentary series on the Discovery Channel
- The Detonators, a novel in the Matt Helm series
- All pages beginning with "detonator"
- All pages with titles containing detonator
- Detonation (disambiguation)