Delfina Ortega Díaz
This name uses Spanish naming customs: the first or paternal family name is Ortega and the second or maternal family name is Díaz.
|Delfina Ortega Díaz|
|First Lady of Mexico|
October 20, 1845|
|Died||April 8, 1880 34)(aged|
|Spouse(s)||Porfirio Díaz (1867-1880) (her death)|
Porfirio Díaz Ortega|
Luz Victoria Díaz Ortega
Five non-surviving children
Manuel Antonio Ortega Reyes|
Victoria Manuela Díaz Mori
Delfina Ortega Díaz (October 20, 1845 – April 8, 1880) was the first lady of Mexico, as Porfirio Díaz's niece and first wife. She married him in 1867. They had seven children, of which two survived, Porfirio Díaz Ortega and Luz Victoria Díaz Ortega.
- "MyHeritage". Retrieved 2 November 2014.
- "Geni, Delfina Ortega de Díaz". Retrieved 2 November 2014.
- Javier A. Galván (21 December 2012). Latin American Dictators of the 20th Century: The Lives and Regimes of 15 Rulers. McFarland. pp. 19–. ISBN 978-0-7864-6691-7.
- Mark Wasserman (2000). Everyday Life and Politics in Nineteenth Century Mexico: Men, Women, and War. UNM Press. pp. 164–. ISBN 978-0-8263-2171-8.
- Jason Ruiz (6 January 2014). Americans in the Treasure House: Travel to Porfirian Mexico and the Cultural Politics of Empire. University of Texas Press. pp. 233–. ISBN 978-0-292-75380-8.