|Irish name||Déin Mac Concharraige|
26 February 1990|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
Dean Rock (born 26 February 1990) is a Gaelic footballer for the Dublin senior football team and plays his club football for Ballymun Kickhams. He is the son of former Dublin footballer Barney Rock. Dean went to secondary school in CUS Leeson Street, where he played an important role on the Junior and Senior cup Rugby teams.
In April 2013, Dublin defeated Tyrone by 0-18 to 0-17 to win the 2013 National Football League, first league title since 1993 with Rock getting two points in the final four minutes. Dublin, captained by Stephen Cluxton, won their tenth title in total before a crowd of 33,134 at Croke Park.
- "Barney Rock: Dean more than a 'super sub' for Dublin". RTÉ Sport. 17 September 2013. Retrieved 17 September 2013.
- "Rock set to spearhead Dublin attack for Rebels date". Irish Independent. 1 August 2013. Retrieved 17 September 2013.
- "Supersub Rock breaks Tyrone hearts in epic final". Irish Independent. 28 April 2013. Retrieved 29 April 2013.
- "Dublin 0-18 Tyrone 0-17". RTÉ Sport. 28 April 2013. Retrieved 29 April 2013.
- "Dubs show their depth as fringe men shine". Irish Examiner. 28 April 2013. Retrieved 29 April 2013.
- "Dublin 0-18 0-17 Tyrone". BBC News. 28 April 2013. Retrieved 29 April 2013.