Daniel Hurley (American football)
|Place of birth||Charlestown, Massachusetts|
|Career highlights and awards|
Daniel J. Hurley was an American football player. He played college football at the halfback position for the Harvard Crimson football team and was selected as a consensus All-American in 1904 and 1905. He was team captain for two years. Hurley was once badly injured, suffering a blood clot in the brain.
- "Daniel Hurley Stats". sports-reference.com. Retrieved February 2, 2013.
- Caspar Whitney (Jan 1905). "The Sportsman's View-Point" (PDF). The Outing Magazine.
- Carla Killough McClafferty. Fourth Down and Inches: Concussions and Football's Make-or-Break Moment. p. 20.
- "Hurley Badly Injured". The New York Times. November 23, 1905.
- "College News". The Cornell Daily Sun. 26 (75). January 3, 1906.