Crocker End House
Built as a rectory in about 1870, the spacious Victorian Crocker End House in Nettlebed in Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, England was bought by the Duke and Duchess of Kent in December 1989. They moved into the house in February of the following year, having left Anmer Hall, their Norfolk home of eighteen years.
Crocker End House, with 2 acres (8,100 m2) of garden, had previously belonged to Lord Campbell of Eskan, and to the Earl of Arran. The Duke and Duchess, with their family, used the house as their country retreat but have since moved and sold the property.