Kilkenny County (Parliament of Ireland constituency)
Kilkenny County was a constituency represented in the Irish House of Commons until 1800.
In the Patriot Parliament of 1689 summoned by King James II, Kilkenny County was represented with two members.
Members of Parliament
- 1531 Rowland Fitzgerald, 2nd Baron of Burnchurch
- 1559 Nicholas White
- 1585 Gerard Blancheville, Robert Rothe
- ↑ Styled as Viscount Duncannon from 1739
- ↑ Styled as Viscount Thurles from 1792
- O'Hart, John (2007). The Irish and Anglo-Irish Landed Gentry: When Cromwell came to Ireland. vol. II. Heritage Books. ISBN 0-7884-1927-7.
- Leigh Rayment's historical List of Members of the Irish House of Commonscites: Johnston-Liik, Edith Mary (2002). The History of the Irish Parliament 1692-1800 (6 volumes). Ulster Historical Foundation.