Council of Government
Not to be confused with Council of Governments.
|This article is part of a series on the|
politics and government of
- counsellor for internal affairs,
- counsellor for finance and economy,
- counsellor for equipment, environment and urban planning,
- counsellor for social affairs and health,
- counsellor for foreign relations
The Council debates projects and bills proposed to the Prince by the other governmental councils, sovereign ordinances endorsed by the Prince himself, the Minister of State's ministerial decrees, and other miscellaneous policy.