Constitutional and Mainland Affairs Bureau
Emblem of the Hong Kong SAR
|Headquarters||12/F and 13/F, East Wing, Central Government Offices, 2 Tim Mei Avenue, Tamar, Hong Kong|
|Deputy Minister responsible||
|Parent agency||Chief Secretary for Administration|
The Constitutional and Mainland Affairs Bureau (Chinese: 政制及內地事務局; Jyutping: zing3 zai3 kap6 noi6 dei6 si6 mou6 guk6) is an agency of the Government of Hong Kong responsible for the implementation of the Basic Law. The bureau is the intermediary between the HKSAR Government and the Central People's Government and other Mainland authorities under the principles of "One Country, Two Systems".
- Office of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region in Beijing
- Registration and Electoral Office
- Hong Kong Economic and Trade Offices (Guangdong, Shanghai and Chengdu)
- Television and Entertainment Licensing Authority
- Office of the Privacy Commissioner for Personal Data
- Equal Opportunities Commission
- Hong Kong–Taiwan Economic and Cultural Co-operation and Promotion Council
- "Welcome Message". cmab.gov.hk.
- "GovHK: Mr Raymond Tam Chi-yuen, GBS, JP, Secretary for Constitutional and Mainland Affairs". www.gov.hk. 15 May 2015.
- "Related Departments / Organisations". cmab.gov.hk.