Columbus Circle (film)
|Directed by||George Gallo|
|Music by||Brian Tyler|
|Cinematography||Anastas N. Michos|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
(direct to video)
Columbus Circle is an independent thriller film directed by George Gallo and co-written by Gallo and Kevin Pollak. The film stars Selma Blair, Giovanni Ribisi, Beau Bridges, Amy Smart, Jason Lee, and Kevin Pollak. The film was released directly to video in the United States on March 6, 2012. Producer Christopher Mallick is accused of stealing millions of dollars from customers of his now defunct billing company "ePassporte" to fund the production of his films.
The film is about an heiress who has shut herself inside her Columbus Circle apartment for nearly two decades. A detective investigating the death of one of her neighbors and the duo who move into the subsequently vacant apartment force her to face her fears of the outside world.
- Selma Blair as Abigail, the reclusive heiress
- Giovanni Ribisi as Detective Frank Giardello
- Amy Smart as Lillian
- Jason Lee as Charlie
- Kevin Pollak as Klandermann, the apartment building's concierge
- Beau Bridges as Dr. Raymond Fontaine, Abigail's sole confidant
- Jason Antoon as Detective Jerry Eaans
- Jerry Penacoli as Himself
- Robert Guillaume as Howard Miles
- Samm Levine as Bank Manager
- Nellie Andreeva (2009-07-06). "Beau Bridges joins 'Columbus Circle'". The Hollywood Reporter. Archived from the original on July 10, 2009. Retrieved 2009-07-22.
- Sanjiv Bhattacharya (2011-03-01). "Inside Hollywoods Greatest Vanity Project". Details. Retrieved 2011-03-01.
- "AVN - 'After Porn Ends' Gets Life After Porn on iTunes". Business.avn.com. 2012-05-30. Retrieved 2012-12-01.
- "Following the Money, ePassporte Edition — Krebs on Security". Krebsonsecurity.com. 2010-09-15. Retrieved 2013-01-12.
- "AVN - ePassporte CEO Issues Statement to Calm the Masses". Business.avn.com. Retrieved 2013-01-12.