|Public (BIT: CLE)|
Paolo Panerai (Founder and CEO)|
Victor Uckmar (Chairman)
|Products||Magazines, newspapers, radio stations, television channels, news agency|
|Revenue||€121.8 million (2007)|
|€3.8 million (2007)|
Number of employees
The group publishes the following magazines and newspapers in Italy:
- MF Milano Finanza
- Italia Oggi
- Case & Country
- Global Finance
- Class News
- Class Life (available on Alice Home TV)
- Class CNBC (joint venture with NBC Universal and Mediaset)
- "Annual Report 2007" (PDF). Class Editori. Retrieved 31 January 2009.
- Rossant, John (17 May 1999). "The Rise and Rise of an Italian Cyberplayer". BusinessWeek. Retrieved 31 May 2009.
- "About us". Class Editori. Retrieved 7 June 2015.