Church of St. Stephen-Catholic
Church of St. Stephen--Catholic
|Location||Co. Hwy. 7, St. Stephen, Minnesota|
|Coordinates||45°42′6″N 94°16′30″W / 45.70167°N 94.27500°WCoordinates: 45°42′6″N 94°16′30″W / 45.70167°N 94.27500°W|
|Area||2.5 acres (1.0 ha)|
|MPS||Ethnic Hamlet Churches-Stearns County Catholic Settlement Churches TR|
|NRHP Reference #||82003059|
|Added to NRHP||April 15, 1982|
Church of St. Stephen-Catholic is a historic church building County Highway 7 in St. Stephen, Minnesota.
It was built in 1890 and was added to the National Register in 1982.