Chuck Reed (gridiron football)
|Date of birth:||December 21, 1970|
|Place of birth:||Shreveport, Louisiana|
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||305 lb (138 kg)|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career Arena statistics|
|Player stats at ArenaFan.com|
Lorenzo "Chuck" Reed (born December 21, 1970) was an American football offensive lineman who last played the San Jose SaberCats of the Arena Football League (AFL). Prior to joining the SaberCats, he played for the Shreveport Pirates of the Canadian Football League and the Anaheim Piranhas, Portland Forest Dragons, and Oklahoma Wranglers of the AFL. Prior to playing professionally, Reed played collegiate football at UNLV.
Reed joined the SaberCats in 2002. He played mainly as an offensive lineman, though he also saw significant amount of playing time on the team's defensive line. He played in (and won) two ArenaBowls with the SaberCats in 2002 and 2004, respectively. Reed's active playing career ended following the SaberCats' 2005 campaign; he remained, however, on the team's injured reserve through 2007. He won his third (and final) championship that year when the SaberCats defeated the Columbus Destroyers in ArenaBowl XXI.
- "Alonzo Reed". justsportsstats.com. Retrieved September 26, 2015.
- "Chuck Reed". justsportsstats.com. Retrieved September 26, 2015.
- "Alonzo Reed". arenafan.com. Retrieved September 26, 2015.
- "SaberCats have become Arena League power". www.mercurynews.com. San Jose Mercury News.
- "San Jose SaberCats Team Transactions". www.arenafan.com. Arenafan.com. Archived from the original on 2016-02-19.