Christopher Nevill, 6th Marquess of Abergavenny
|The Marquess of Abergavenny|
Arms of the Marquess of Abergavenny
|Born||23 April 1955|
|Title||Marquess of Abergavenny|
|Tenure||23 February 2000-present|
|Spouse(s)||Venetia J Maynard (m. 1985)|
George Rupert Gerard Nevill (deceased)|
Lady Sophie Alice Augusta Nevill
Christopher George Charles Nevill, 6th Marquess of Abergavenny, DL (born 23 April 1955) is a British peer and current head of the Neville family. He is the nephew of the late 5th Marquess of Abergavenny.
He was educated at Harrow School.
He married Venetia J Maynard in 1985. They had twins, George Rupert Gerard and Sophie Alice Augusta, born 27 June 1990; however, George died later the same year, on 15 September 1990 (dvp.).
Title and styles
- 23 April 1955 - 23 April 2000: Christopher George Charles Nevill
- 23 April 2000 - The Most Honourable Marquess of Abergavenny
|Ancestors of Christopher Nevill, 6th Marquess of Abergavenny|
- "Birthday's today". The Telegraph. 23 April 2012. Retrieved 21 April 2014.
the Marquess of Abergavenny, 57
- "Christopher George Charles Nevill, 6th Marquess of Abergavenny". The Peerage. 29 Jan 2011. Retrieved 21 April 2014.
- ‘ABERGAVENNY’, Who's Who 2014, A & C Black, an imprint of Bloomsbury Publishing plc, 2014
- "Abergavenny, Marquess of (UK, 1876)". Cracroft's Peerage. 21 Jul 2005. Retrieved 21 April 2014.
|Peerage of the United Kingdom|
|Marquess of Abergavenny