Christine Boyer (3 July 1771 – 14 May 1800) was a member of the Bonaparte family as the first wife of Lucien Bonaparte. Born in Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume, France, she was the sister of Lucien's housekeeper.
The couple had four children, of whom two daughters had descendants.
- Filistine Charlotte (Saint-Maximin, 28 February 1795 – 1865, Rome) married first, 1815, Prince Mario Gabrielli. She married secondly, 1842, Cavaliere Settimio Centamori. She had one son by her first husband.
- a son (1796–1796)
- Victoire Gertrude (1797–1797)
- Christine-Egypta (Paris, 18 October 1798 – Rome, 1847) married first, 1818, Count Arvid Posse. This ended in divorce in 1824. She married secondly, 1824, Lord Dudley Stuart. She had one child, a son, by her second husband.
- Lucien Bonaparte à Saint-Maximin, Yacinthe Saint-German Leca
- Lundy, Darryl. "Christine Charlotte Bonaparte". The Peerage. Retrieved 11 June 2014.
- Lundy, Darryl. "Christine Charlotte Alexandrine Egypta Bonaparte". The Peerage. Retrieved 11 June 2014.