Christiana Hely-Hutchinson, 1st Baroness Donoughmore
Christina Nickson was the daughter of Abraham Nickson of Munny, County Wicklow, and grand-niece and heir of Richard Hutchinson of Knocklofty. Prior to her husband's death she was created, in her own right, a hereditary peer as Baroness Donoughmore, of Knocklofty, County Tipperary, Kingdom of Ireland on 16 October 1783.
- Lt.-Gen. Richard Hely-Hutchinson, 1st Earl of Donoughmore (1756–1825)
- General John Hely-Hutchinson, 2nd Earl of Donoughmore (1757–1832)
- Hon. Augustus Abraham Hely-Hutchinson (1766–1834)
- Hon. Francis Hely-Hutchinson (1769–1827)
- Townend, Peter, editor, Burke’s Peerage, Baronetage, & Knightage, 105th edition, 1970, p. 819.
|Peerage of Ireland|
| Succeeded by|