- Chaudfontaine is also a brand of mineral water, owned by the Coca-Cola Company.
Location in Belgium
|Coordinates: 50°35′N 05°38′E / 50.583°N 5.633°ECoordinates: 50°35′N 05°38′E / 50.583°N 5.633°E|
|• Mayor||Daniel Bacquelaine (MR-IC)|
|• Governing party/ies||MR-IC, PS|
|• Total||25.52 km2 (9.85 sq mi)|
|Population (1 January 2016)|
|• Density||810/km2 (2,100/sq mi)|
Chaudfontaine is a Belgian town located in the province of Liège. On January 1, 2006, Chaudfontaine had a total population of 21,012. The total area is 25.52 km² which gives a population density of 823 inhabitants per km².
Some of its best-known enterprises are Galler chocolates, Magotteaux and Chaudfontaine drinking waters.
- Fort de Chaudfontaine, a fort on the heights above the town
- List of protected heritage sites in Chaudfontaine
- Population per municipality as of 1 January 2016 (XLS; 397 KB)
- Media related to Chaudfontaine at Wikimedia Commons