|Coordinates||55°45′07″N 12°34′21″E / 55.75194°N 12.57250°ECoordinates: 55°45′07″N 12°34′21″E / 55.75194°N 12.57250°E|
1 side platform|
1 island platform
Charlottenlund Station opened on 22 July 1863 with the opening of the Klampenborg Line, and was named after the nearby Charlottenlund Palace. The station was among the first served by the S-train, as service began on the 3 of April 1934 when the line Frederiksberg-Vanløse-Hellerup-Klampenborg was opened.
Media related to Charlottenlund Station at Wikimedia Commons