Charles Leslie (bishop)
Charles Leslie (1810–1870) was briefly Church of Ireland Bishop of Kilmore, Elphin and Ardagh in 1870. His father, John Leslie, was the first Bishop of the diocese. Charles Leslie never actually moved into the See House, near Kilmore Cathedral, just north-west of Cavan Town. He died at his home, Corravahan House, just outside Drung.
|Bishop of Kilmore, Elphin and Ardagh
| Succeeded by|