Cayman Islands Monetary Authority
|Headquarters||Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands|
|Established||January 1, 1997|
|Central bank of||Cayman Islands|
Cayman Islands Dollar|
KYD (ISO 4217)
The CIMA manages the Cayman Islands currency, regulates and supervises financial services, provides assistance to overseas regulatory authorities and advises the Cayman Islands government on financial-services regulatory matters.
- Banks and Lenders
- Offshore Banks
- Funds and Segregated Portfolio Companies
- Payment Processing Services
- Credit Unions
- Economy of the Cayman Islands
- Cayman Islands dollar
- Securities Commission
- List of financial regulatory authorities
- CIMA website - Structure and Governance
- Cindy Scotland (7 July 2014). "The Cayman Islands Financial Services Regulatory Framework". Mondaq.
- Cayman Islands Monetary Authority Law (Revised)], section 5(1): "There is established an Authority to be called the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority which shall be a body corporate and shall have perpetual succession and a common seal and may sue and be sued in its corporate name."