Cave Church, Lukovo
|Cave Church of Sts. Peter and Paul|
|Serbian: Црква Св. Петра и Павла|
The Church of Holy Apostles Peter and Paul (Serbian: Црква Светих апостола Петра и Павла), known as the Cave Church (Pećinska crkva), is a Serbian Orthodox cave-church located on eastern slope of Mount Kopaonik near Lukovo, southern Serbia. it was built by the Serbian King Milutin (1282 - 1321) in the 14th century and is dedicated to Saints Peter and Paul. It is part of the Monastery of St. Archangel Gabriel (Serbian: manastir Sv. Arhangela Gavrila).