Carysfort (Parliament of Ireland constituency)
Carysfort was a borough constituency for Carysfort, County Wicklow represented in the Irish House of Commons to 1800.
In the Patriot Parliament of 1689 summoned by King James II, Carysfort was represented with two members.
Members of Parliament, 1634–1801
- ↑ Elected, but never took his seat
- ↑ Declared not duly elected in 1703
- ↑ Also elected for Youghal in 1727, for which he chose to sit
- ↑ Also elected for Dungarvan in 1768, for which he chose to sit
- ↑ Created a baronet in 1763
- ↑ Succeeded as 9th Baronet in 1783
- O'Hart, John (2007). The Irish and Anglo-Irish Landed Gentry: When Cromwell came to Ireland. vol. II. Heritage Books. ISBN 0-7884-1927-7.
- Leigh Rayment's historical List of Members of the Irish House of Commonscites: Johnston-Liik, Edith Mary (2002). The History of the Irish Parliament 1692-1800 (6 volumes). Ulster Historical Foundation.