Cartas sin destino
|Cartas sin destino|
|Created by||Julio Alejandro|
|Directed by||Julio Castillo|
|Country of origin||Mexico|
|Executive producer(s)||Ernesto Alonso|
|Original network||Televisión Independiente de México|
|Picture format||White and black|
|Related shows||Tú eres mi destino (1984)|
Cartas sin destino (English: Letters without destiny) is a Mexican telenovela produced by Ernesto Alonso for Televisión Independiente de México in 1976.
Rosina and Procopia (known as "Propia") are two young sisters who have grown up in an orphanage, but the day comes that they should go out and meet the real world. They move to the capital where they get accommodation in a neighborhood. As Rosina has a talent for sewing, decides to put a sewing business at home.
- Jacqueline Andere as Rosina
- Claudia Islas as Propia (Procopia)
- José Alonso as Fabian
- Ernesto Alonso as Marcelo
- Anita Blanch as Doña Prizca
- Enrique Lizalde as Javier
- Lucía Méndez
- Héctor Bonilla
- Raquel Olmedo
- 1 2 "Cartas sin destino", Alma-Latina.net, web Alma-MSOD
- ↑ María Elena Venant. "Jacqueline Andere : Diva de la elegancia" (in Spanish). Univision. Retrieved December 13, 2014.
Cartas sin destino at the Internet Movie Database
This article is issued from Wikipedia - version of the 3/13/2015. The text is available under the Creative Commons Attribution/Share Alike but additional terms may apply for the media files.