List of Capitoline Wolf statues
Below is a list of Capitoline Wolf statues in different places of the world:
This list is incomplete; you can help by expanding it.
Capitoline Wolf suckling the twins Romulus and Remus are a symbol of Rome. Favoured by Mussolini.
- Buenos Aires - in the Botanic Gardens and Parque Lezama
- La Louvière - on the Place de la Louve
- La Paz - on the Plaza Roma, Obrajes.
- Brasília - in front of the "Palácio do Buriti", the seat of the government of the Federal District, donated by the mayor of Rome at the time of the foundation of Brasília
- Toronto - in the collection of the City of Toronto
- Thunder Bay - located in the Thunder Bay Soroptimist International Friendship Garden Italian Monument
- Talca - in Plaza Italia (on the crossing of Calle 11 Oriente and Calle 2 Sur)
- Valparaiso - in Parque Italia
- Guatemala City - in front of the city hall in the civic center
- Szarvas - in front of the Bolza castle.
- Rome - the original statue is in the Capitoline Museums and a copy on a pillar at the northern corner of Palazzo senatorio
- Pisa - on the Piazza dei Miracoli
- Siena - several sites in the city, including the Duomo
- Aquileia - in the Piazza Capitolio, next to the basilica
- Piacenza - at the beginning of via Emilia
- Reggio Emilia - in the Piazza del Popolo
- Massa Lombarda - inserted into a monument to the fallen of all wars at the entrance of the town cemetery
- Verona - inserted into a monument to the fallen of all wars in the old town walls
- Chōfu, Tokyo - in Ajinomoto Stadium, donated from the Commune of Rome in 2001
- Chiyoda, Tokyo - in Hibiya Park, one block south of the Imperial Palace complex.
- Benghazi - Benghazi Corniche Columns, or Romulus Benghazi.
Romanian Capitoline Wolf statues (Lupoaica):
- Alba Iulia - Capitoline Wolf statue in a park
- Blaj - Capitoline Wolf statue in the center
- Brad - Capitoline Wolf statue in the center, near the Dacian Standard
- Brașov - Capitoline Wolf statue in front of the City Hall
- Bucharest - Capitoline Wolf statue on the Brătianu Boulevard
- Cluj-Napoca - Capitoline Wolf Statue, Cluj-Napoca
- Constanța - Capitoline Wolf statue in the historical downtown
- Cristeștii Ciceului
- Galați - Capitoline Wolf statue in a park
- Iernut - Capitoline Wolf statue in the center
- Satu Mare - Capitoline Wolf statue in the "Vasile Lucaciu" Park
- Sighișoara - Capitoline Wolf statue in the Oberth Square (Piața Oberth)
- Târgu Mureș - Capitoline Wolf statue in the Prefecture Square (Piața Prefecturii)
- Timișoara - Capitoline Wolf statue in front of the Orthodox Cathedral
- Turda - Capitoline Wolf statue in the center
- Zalău - Capitoline Wolf statue in the central park
- Segovia: There is a Capitoline Wolf statue under the Roman Viaduct in Segovia
- Mérida: The Capitoline Wolf is near the Roman bridge of the city.
- Fribourg - In front of the Miséricorde Building of the University of Fribourg
- Wells, Somerset - beside the A39 a little north of the city. Sculpted by an Italian prisoner-of-war in World War II.
- Boston, Massachusetts - interior entrance to Boston Latin School
- Cincinnati, Ohio - Capitoline Wolf Statue, Cincinnati
- Cleveland, Ohio
- Del Rio, Texas - Located at the Brinkley Circle, home of Dr. John Romulus Brinkley
- New York City, New York - Located in the Riverdale neighborhood of The Bronx on the grounds of the Hebrew Home for the Aged
- Rome, Georgia - at the entrance to the Municipal Building
- Rome, New York- Located at The Beeches Conference Center and Restaurant
- Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan - located in front of the Chippewa County courthouse
- Tulsa, Oklahoma - in the gardens of the Philbrook Museum
- Washington, DC - on the ground floor of the National Gallery of Art
- Punta del Este - on the crossing of Avenida Italia and Av. Petragosa Sierra
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Replicas of the capitoline she-wolf.|