|Look up campfire in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A campfire is a fire lit at a campsite.
Campfire may also refer to:
- Camp Fire, a youth organization
- Campfire (horse), an American Thoroughbred Champion racehorse
- Campfire (film) or Medurat Hashevet, a 2004 Israeli film
- Campfire (software), a web-based, business-oriented online chat service by 37signals
- Campfire (crowd funding), a Japanese website where users can raise funds for creative projects via crowd funding
- Campfire (video game), a cancelled 2004 survival horror video game.
- CAMPFIRE, the Communal Areas Management Programme for Indigenous Resources, a Zimbabwean Community Based Natural Resource Management programme
- Digital Campfire, a platform around which digital tribes gather.