CAML may mean:
- Calcium modulating ligand
- California Math League, an annual set of six math contests administered in the state of California.
- Caml, a dialect of the ML programming language
- Census of Antarctic Marine Life describing the diversity, distribution and abundance of marine life in the Southern Ocean.
- Collaborative Application Markup Language, an XML-based markup language used with the Microsoft SharePoint collaborative portal application
- Computational Activated Materials Laboratory, a research group at Washington University in St. Louis school of engineering.