|Full name||Манастир Буково|
|Controlled churches||Miloševo church|
|Coordinates||44°12′57″N 22°29′34″E / 44.2159°N 22.4928°E / 44.2159; 22.4928Coordinates: 44°12′57″N 22°29′34″E / 44.2159°N 22.4928°E / 44.2159; 22.4928|
Bukovo monastery (Буково) is a late 13th- or early 14th century Serbian Orthodox monastery on the slopes of Bratujevac in Negotin, Serbia, founded by Serbian king Stefan Milutin (1282–1321) of the House of Nemanjić. It is surrounded by woods at the hill of Bratujevac, the frescoes in the monastery includes the Holy Mother in a circle of angels and Saint Michael. The bell was donated by Serbian Prince Miloš Obrenović (1815–1839) in the 1830s. Renovation was made in 1902; painting by Steva Todorović in the Romantic style, frescoes by Milisav Marković.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bukovo monastery.|