Brian Johnson (fullback)
|Date of birth:||April 6, 1979|
|Place of birth:||Phoenix, Arizona|
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||280 lb (127 kg)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career Arena statistics|
|Player stats at ArenaFan.com|
Brian "Horse" Johnson (born April 6, 1979) is a former American football fullback who played five seasons with the San Jose SaberCats of the Arena Football League (AFL). He played college football at the University of New Mexico.
Johnson played college football for the New Mexico Lobos. He was a four-year collegiate letterman and three-year starter for the Lobos. He was also a two-time first-team All-Mountain West Conference defensive lineman selection.
He was signed by the San Francisco 49ers of the National Football League (NFL) on August 18, 2004. Johnson was allocated to NFL Europe to play for the Berlin Thunder on February 7, 2005. After having ankle surgery in August 2005, he was declared out for the 2005 season. He was released by the 49ers on August 29, 2005.
- "Brian Johnson #27". covers.com. Archived from the original on June 4, 2015. Retrieved September 5, 2016.
- "'Horse' Brian Johnson". arenafan.com. Retrieved June 4, 2015.
- "Historical Team Transactions". arenafan.com. Archived from the original on February 19, 2016. Retrieved June 4, 2015.
- "'Horse' Brian Johnson". arenafan.com/. Retrieved June 4, 2015.
- "Brian Johnson". kffl.com. Archived from the original on June 4, 2015. Retrieved June 4, 2015.
- "Brian Johnson". justsportsstats.com. Retrieved June 4, 2015.