Brentwood Urban District
|• 1899||460 acres (1.9 km2)|
|• 1974||18,269 acres (73.93 km2)|
|• Succeeded by||Brentwood borough|
In 1934 when Billericay Rural District was abolished, Brentwood Urban District gained the former area of the parishes of Hutton, Ingrave and South Weald. It also gained area that had formed parts of other parishes from that district and from Romford Rural District.
- Vision of Britain - Brentwood Urban District