Boris Petrovitch Njegosh
Boris Petrović-Njegoš, known professionally as Boris Petrovitch Njegosh (born 21 January 1980 in Les Lilas, France), is a French designer. He is the only son and heir of Prince Nikola Petrović-Njegoš of Montenegro and his late wife Francine Navarro.
Prince Boris graduated in June 2005 from the École nationale supérieure des arts décoratifs in Paris, one of the most famous French schools in decorative arts. During his studies, he was particularly involved in the creation of computerised typography.
Marriage and family
On 12 May 2007, Boris married Véronique Haillot Canas da Silva (b. 27 July 1976 in São Sebastião da Pedreira, Lisbon, Portugal), architect, daughter of Portuguese engineer António Manuel Martins Canas da Silva (b. 31 October 1949 in São Sebastião da Pedreira, Lisbon, Portugal), and his French wife (m. 29 July 1971 at the Mafra Basilica, Mafra) Anne-Françoise Dominique Haillot (b. 30 December 1950 in Wielseckishen). She has one older brother, Alexandre-Michel Haillot Canas da Silva (b. 16 July 1974 in Glasgow, Scotland) and one younger sister, Laure-Marie Haillot Canas da Silva (b. 26 August 1982 in France). The couple has one daughter:
Titles and honours
- 21 January 1980 – 23 March 1986: His Highness Prince Boris Petrović-Njegoš of Montenegro
- 24 March 1986 – 20 January 2001: His Royal Highness Boris Petrović-Njegoš, Hereditary Prince of Montenegro
- 21 January 2001 – present: His Royal Highness Boris Petrović-Njegoš, Hereditary Prince of Montenegro, Grand Duke of Zeta and Grahavo
Prince Boris is the hereditary deputy grand master of the dynastic orders:
|Ancestors of Boris Petrovitch Njegosh|
- Professional Internet page of Boris Petrovitch Njegosh
- LinkedIn biography
- Behance profile of Boris Petrovitch Njegosh