Bodil Special Award
The Bodil Special Award (Danish: Sær-Bodil, Special Bodil) is one of the awards at the annual Bodil Awards presented by the Danish Film Critics Association. While the Bodil Awards as such were established in 1948, the Special Award was first presented in 2008, and has been given annually to a person or an organization who has done something special for Danish cinema.
- 2008 Ghost Digital Production House for the effects in Island of Lost Souls
- 2009 Kåre Bjerkø for the score to What No One Knows, Terribly Happy, and Lille soldat
- 2010 Kristian Eidnes Andersen for sound design in Antichrist
- 2011 Tobias Lindholm for the scripts for R (film) and Submarino
- 2012 Distributor Jes Graversen from Miracle Film
- 2013 Joshua Oppenheimer for the hybrid film The Act of Killing
- 2014 Copenhagen International Documentary Festival headed by Tine Fischer
- 2015 Molly Malene Stensgaard, film editor, for editing Nymphomaniac and Nymphomaniac Director's Cut
- "Sær-Bodil" (in Danish). Danske Filmkritikere. Retrieved 8 February 2015.
- "To Bodil-priser til 'Kunsten at græde i kor'". politiken.dk (in Danish).
- "'Frygtelig lykkelig' vandt seks Bodil-priser". kino.dk (in Danish).
- "Lars von Trier: Blev væk fra Bodil". Se og Hør (in Danish).
- "Hårdkogte film løb med Bodil-priser". www.b.dk (in Danish). 20 February 2011.
- "Og Bodil'erne gik til ...". Information.
- Kim Kastrup (16 March 2013). "Bodil 2013 - Og vinderne er:". ekstrabladet.dk (in Danish).
- "Nordisk Film & TV Fond :: Gainsbourg Grabs Best Actress Bodil Award - Hunt Takes Four". nordicfilmandtvfund.com.
- Nanna Jakobsgaard (BNB) (28 February 2015). "Bodil-regn over »Stille hjerte«". www.bt.dk (in Danish). Retrieved 1 March 2015.
- Kim Kastrup (28 February 2015). "Bodilprisen 2015: Og vinderne er..." (in Danish). Ekstra Bladet. Retrieved 1 March 2015.
- Official website (Danish)