|John Bloor (owner)|
The company was founded by John Bloor in 1969. In 2002, housing sales reached 1,870 making Bloor Homes then the largest housebuilder to be owned by one person. As of 2016, Bloor Homes is now one of the largest privately owned housebuilding groups in the UK. The combined group is worth around £725 million.
- "Rich List profiles". Birmingham Post. Retrieved 29 September 2012.
- "Top Track 100". Sunday Times. Retrieved 29 September 2012.
- Wellings, Fred: Dictionary of British Housebuilders (2006) Troubador. ISBN 978-0-9552965-0-5.
- "Rich List". Birmingham Post. Retrieved 17 June 2016.
- "Triumphant year at Bloor Holdings". Insider Media. Retrieved 29 September 2012.
- "Triumph in rich list as John Bloor becomes county's second billionaire". Hinckley Times. Retrieved 20 June 2016.