Blackhall Gaels GAA
|Gaeil Blath Gall|
|Colours:||Yellow and Blue|
|Grounds:||Batterstown and Kilcloon|
|Senior Club Championships|
Blackhall Gaels is a Gaelic Athletic Association club based in the Parish of Kilcloon. The parish consists of the main townlands of Batterstown, Mulhussey and Kilcloon near the town of Dunboyne, in County Meath. The club plays hurling and football in Meath GAA competitions. The club grounds are located in Batterstown and Kilcloon, and training and matches take place in both these locations on a daily basis. Blackhall Gaels are a young team and currently compete at senior level. Players are usually graduates of the local primary schools: Scoil Naisiúnta Naomh Iosaif, Mulhussey; Scoil Oilibhéar Naofa, Kilcloon, and Rathregan NS in Batterstown. The club won the Meath Senior Football Championship in 2003 after beating Simonstown Gaels in the final.
- Meath Senior Football Championship: 1
- Meath Intermediate Football Championship: 2
- 1998, 2001
- Meath Intermediate Hurling Championship: 2
- 2005, 2013
- Meath Junior Hurling Championship: 1
- Donnacha Tobin current Meath county footballer
- Anthony Moyles played for Blackhall Gaels from 2002 to 2009 before moving club. He was captain of the Meath Team.
- Nigel Nestor played for the club from 1995 to 2005 before his retirement.
- Shane Whitty current Meath county hurler
- Stephen Morris current Meath county hurler
|Meath Senior Football Champions
| Succeeded by|
Meath GAA Football Clubs
|Senior Football Championship|
|Intermediate Football Championship|
|Junior Football Championship|