For other uses, see Bergmann (disambiguation).
The surname may refer to:
- Art Bergmann (born 1953), Canadian rock singer-songwriter
- Carl Bergmann (disambiguation), multiple people
- Carl Bergmann (anatomist), (1814-1865) German anatomist, physiologist, and biologist who developed the Bergmann's rule.
- Daniel Bergmann (born 1962) Czech filmmaker and media mogul, son of Pavel Bergmann.
- Erika Bergmann (born 1915), Nazi guard during World War II
- Ernst Bergmann (philosopher) (1881-1945), German philosopher and proponent of Nazism
- Ernst David Bergmann (1903-1975), Israeli chemist and founder of nuclear program
- Ernst von Bergmann (1836-1907), Baltic German surgeon who introduced principles of aseptic surgery
- Gretel Bergmann (born 1914), Jewish athlete who competed as a high jumper in Germany during the 1930s
- Heinrich Bergmann - head of the Criminal Division of the German Kripo in German occupied Estonia
- Hugo Bergmann (1883-1975), German/Israeli Jewish philosopher
- Gustav Bergmann (May 4, 1906 - April 21, 1987)
- Juliette Bergmann (born 1958), Dutch female bodybuilder
- Martin S. Bergmann (1913–2014), psychoanalyst, son of Hugo Bergmann
- Michael Bergmann, American filmmaker, grandson of Hugo Bergmann
- Pavel Bergmann, (1930-2005) Czech Philosopher & Historian, signatory of Charter 77, nephew of Hugo Bergmann
- Ralph Bergmann (born 1970), German volleyball player
- Sabine Bergmann-Pohl (born 1946), a German conservative politician who served as the last head of state of the German Democratic Republic
- Samuel Bergmann, the same as Hugo Bergmann, or Pavel Bergmann's grandson and Hugo Bergmann's great nephew.
- Stefan Bergmann (1895-1977) mathematician
- Thaisa Storchi Bergmann is a leading Brazilian astrophysicist
- Theodor Bergmann (1850-1931), founder company Bergmann in Suhl
- Walter Bergmann (composer) (1902–1988), German composer and musician