Beatrice of Albon
Béatrice, Countess of Albon and Dauphine of Viennois (1161–1228) became countess and dauphine in 1162 upon the death of her father Guigues V.
She married Hugh III, Duke of Burgundy in 1183 and had three children:
- André Guigues VI (1184–1237), Dauphin of Viennois
- Mahaut (1190–1242), married in 1214 John I, Count of Châlon and Auxonne (1190–1267)
- Marguerite (1192–1243), married c 1217 Amadeus IV, Count of Savoy (1197–1253), Count of Savoy
- Le Mesurier Chepmell, Havilland (1857). A short course of history. Whittaker. p. 189.
- Cox, Eugene L. (1974). The Eagles of Savoy. Princeton University Press, Princeton. p. 24. ISBN 0691052166.
Alice of Lorraine
|Duchess Consort of Burgundy
| Succeeded by|
Infanta Teresa, Countess of Flanders