|Spouse(s)||Henry VI, Count of Luxembourg|
|Father||Baldwin of Avesnes|
|Mother||Felicitas of Coucy|
|Died||25 February 1321|
She married in 1265 Count Henry VI of Luxembourg and was the mother of:
- Henry VII (1274–1313), Count of Luxemburg, King of the Romans in 1308 and Emperor in 1312.
- Walram (d. 1311), Lord of Dourlers, Thirimont en Consorre
- Felicitas (d. 1336), married in 1298 John Tristan (d. 1309), Count of Leuven
- Baldwin (1285–1354), Archbishop of Trier (1307–1354)
- Margaret (d. 1336), a nun in Lille and in Marienthal.
Beatrice d'AvesnesDied: 1321
Margaret of Bar
|Countess of Luxembourg
| Succeeded by|
Margaret of Brabant