Location of Baskó
|Coordinates: 48°19′58″N 21°20′12″E / 48.33287°N 21.33663°ECoordinates: 48°19′58″N 21°20′12″E / 48.33287°N 21.33663°E|
|• Total||29.64 km2 (11.44 sq mi)|
|• Density||7.35/km2 (19.0/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
Baski and the surrounding area has been inhabited since ancient times. The year 1388 is the first time it was first mentioned when the Boldogkoi castle resided there. The castle's inhabitants lived in a nearby forest.
In the 14th century, King Sigismund donated the Basko to the Czudar family.
- (Hungarian) Street map